PaperFunds is Seeking Experienced Sales Representatives Throughout the Country!
Like what we do?
Want to be a part of an innovative company that is rapidly growing?
We would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking independent sales representatives to work with us throughout the country. Please see below to help you decide if this opportunity might be right for you and then send us a resume to [email protected] together with an email stating why you think you’d be a good fit. Thanks!
Best Types of People to be Representatives
Any of the below qualifications will help you hit the ground running and will enable you to be successful working with us:
- Previous product sale fundraiser experience and contacts with principals, coaches, church leaders and others is ideal but not required.
- Fundraising Sales Representatives or Distributors that are not excluded from adding our product line
- Past or Present PTA/PTO Leaders, Coaches, Administrators/Teachers and others with strong contacts and strong inter-personal skills
- Other Sales People with a strong desire and strong skills
Not everyone is an expert in every skill below, but all of these skills will be used often by our sales reps:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Desire to Meet People
- Strong Ethics and a Desire to do Good Things
Benefits of Working with PaperFunds
- No charges against our sales reps for order forms and other materials. Most of the promotional materials you will need to attract clients are free of charge.
- While we prefer our representatives to work solely with us, we are open to representatives that sell other products and programs so long as they are not substantially similar (i.e. other paper product sales)
- While we work hand in hand with you and expect you to to be in constant contact with our clients, we handle most of the major functions including order form and material delivery, product delivery/fulfillment, marketing material design, etc.
- You get to help people raise money without overcharging people for things they don’t need. This is rewarding in many ways.
- Working with an energetic, young, flexible company means we’re as willing to listen to you as you are to us.
- Large territories and potential company equity possible or profit sharing for our representatives that perform at higher levels